AN INTRODUCTION TO NEPAL…..
Explore the pristine beauty of the Himalayan country Nepal on your next trip. From dense forests to gurgling streams to sweet smelling rhododendrons, a nature treat awaits you here! Considered as mystical and inaccessible, this landlocked country of valleys and peaks has attracted an astounding number of visitors for decades. From the endorsers of ‘Flower Power’ in the hedonistic 60s to the daring adventure traveler, Nepal has catered to the varied needs of visitors in its own incomparable way. The landscape offers a kaleidoscope of green paddy terraces, dense forests, marshy grasslands and mighty rivers.
The Kingdom of Nepal offers some of the closest and finest Himalayan views to be witnessed across its entire range. Nepal also offers a magical culture, stunning architectural relics and enticing safaris. Nepal has always been independent of greater India, and has retained much of its charming culture and customs. It is a Mecca for those who adore classical mountain views in a sophisticated tourist infrastructure.
It is difficult to match Nepal for dramatic scenery: home to the world-famous, 8,848m high Mount Everest, it is a completely dominated by the Himalayan range. There are seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the Kathmandu Valley alone; most of them ancient temple or palace complexes that display extraordinary craftsmanship. The Nepalis’ complex blend of religious beliefs and traditions is reflected in the exquisite thangkas, gold-painted stupas and intricate carvings seen at every turn.
- Nepal is right there on that list of ’50-places-to-visit-before-I-die’
- Kathmandu, Nepal’s capital city
- Medieval cities of Patan and Bhaktapur
- Pokhara an area of outstanding beauty overshadowed by Annapurna and Macchapuchere mountains and ideal base for treks
- Royal Chitwan National Park, home to a great variety of wildlife including tiger and rhinoceros
- Plethora of options for adventure tourism
- Spectacular backdrop of the Himalayas
- A rich and high spirited culture
- Excellent air connectivity both international and domestic
- World class hotels offering a unique hospitality
- Unique events
- Exquisite shopping
Do you want to receive an offer for Nepal?