Relaxing in Rio
Let’s start the sunny winter journey in Rio, where it is impossible not to jump into the Cariocas (local residents) lifestyle and laid-back mindset. Enjoy the enchanting sound of samba, and relax at the famous beaches, from Copacabana to Ipanema. From Corcovado and Pão de Açucar you can overlook the city. Go surfing at Prainha, hiking “Morro dos Dois Irmãos”, sailing across the Guanabara bay, or simply enjoy the Lapa nightlife and relax at the beach.
Soul food in Salvador
- Rio has one of the Seven Wonders of the World – The Christ Redeemer”
- Rio is the “Capital” of the Samba and Bossa Nova
- Rio hosts the greatest and most exciting parties in the world – New Year’s Eve and Carnival
- Salvador has a delicious gastronomy with good restaurants
- In Salvador you will find distinctive venues suitable for various events, meetings and congresses
- Salvador has a spectacular wildlife along the coast
For more information about Brazil as a winter and / or New Year’s destination, please contact our partner and Brazil specialist Abreu.
[photo credits: dmcbrazil.abreutur.com]