INBOUND Services, Crowne Plaza Berlin City Centre and first Catering invites you to a weekend full of experience in Berlin!
Get a taste of Germany’s modern and pulsating capital that offers such a lot of old and modern history. Find out about the numerous sights and cultural highlights of this metropolis that is becoming more and more popular.
The aim of this educational trip is to show you the diversity of Berlin, what it means to be in Berlin West, Mitte or East and how the city has developed in the last years.
You will stay at the Crowne Plaza Berlin City Centre, a 4 star superior hotel located close to the ‘Gedächniskirche’ and the famous Kurfürstendamm boulevard in the city centre of Berlin.
- Story of Berlin: Exhibition which shows in a unique way the emotional history of Berlin
- Video bus tour: Sightseeing tour which includes video clips from the former Berlin
- Trabi Safari: Driving experience which combines the East German or US-cars with seeing Berlin from one new perspective
- Visits of restaurants and interesting locations
- Individual arrival/departure and start/end of the program
- The official part of program will start Friday at 6 pm at the Crowne Plaza Berlin City Centre where you will meet with Wenche R. Werner from INBOUND Services
- The official part of program will end Sunday at noon on the 26th of June
- Hotel, meals and program are covered by INBOUND Services
- Flights to/from Berlin are booked individually for which we charge a participation fee of maximum EUR 185,00
Please be aware that we have limited spaces and you have to be approved by the partners. Sign up below and we will contact you!